Relief From Shoulder Pain is Possible Naturally with Our Fremont Chiropractor Team
At Brainard Chiropractic, we believe true health isn't just about symptom relief - it's about whole body and mind wellness. The natural and holistic services provided by our Fremont chiropractor staff are designed to be individually implemented and effective for a wide range of conditions, including acute or c chronic shoulder pain.
Common Causes of Shoulder Pain
If you're currently dealing with shoulder dysfunction, consider consulting with a chiropractor in Fremont and North Bend, NE who can help you get to the root of your problem. Common causes of shoulder pain we diagnose include:
- Shoulder Dislocation - this happens when the round humeral head partially or fully moves out of alignment within the glenoid fossa (the "socket" in the ball and socket joint). This can cause immediate pain and deformity and may lead to chronic instability, weakness, and increased re-injury risk.
- Shoulder Bursitis & Tendonitis - anything that causes inflammation of connective tissue (such as overuse, repetitive overhead movement, prolonged poor posture, and compression near bones or joint spaces) can cause pain, damage, swelling, and tenderness in the bursae or tendons supporting your shoulders.
- Rotator Cuff Strains & Ligament Sprains - repetitive stress, overuse, acute sports or auto injury, and poor posture can also lead to strains and microfiber damage in shoulder muscles and ligaments. People may notice certain ranges of movement that are more painful, have difficulty lifting objects, and may not be able to sleep on their affected shoulder.
- Frozen Shoulder - frozen shoulder is a progressive condition that leads to decreased range of movement in the shoulder. Also known as "adhesive capsulitis," frozen shoulder often occurs in people who have had some sort of injury, illness, or infection near the shoulder joint.
Additional causes of shoulder pain include osteoarthritis, referred pain from the neck, and whiplash syndrome.
How Our Fremont Chiropractors Can Offer Relief From Your Shoulder Pain
Chiropractic care services work with your body's ability to heal itself. Our Fremont chiropractors can help you or a loved one manage your shoulder pain using the following techniques:
- Corrective exercises - to improve shoulder strength, endurance, and mobility
- Lifestyle counseling - to improve ergonomics, posture, and minimize shoulder pain risk factors
- Low level laser therapy - to reduce pain, stimulate local circulation, and facilitate tissue healing
- Chiropractic adjustments - to maximize spinal alignment and improve the resting alignment of your shoulder on the ribcage and trunk
Stuck with Shoulder Pain? Schedule a Consultation at Brainard Chiropractic in Fremont, NE
Don't delay healing nor settle for treatments that only mask shoulder pain. Contact the team at Brainard Chiropractic at (402) 727-8668 to schedule an appointment with Fremont chiropractor Dr. Troy Brainard or Dr. Keith Chvatal.